BEAUTY CONSULTANT – FONTANA PHARMACY
STORE LOCATIONS: #OCHORIOS & #KINGSTON
EMPLOYMENT: VACANCIES GENERAL
START DATE: SEPTEMBER 4, 2017
POSITION STAT: F/T
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducting demonstration of products
• Assists with the restocking of products
• Proper demonstration techniques.
• Must be knowledgeable of products to be able to recommend products to customers.
• Must be able to demonstrate to customers how to use products.
• Ability to meet sales goals.
• Build customer relations through follow-up calls,
• Ability to recruit new customers,
• Stock shelves, and organize sales areas.
• Possesses thorough knowledge of the particular products being sold and the cosmetic industry in general
• Understands information about new products being developed and emerging on the market.
• Gives product demonstrations for customers.
• Sells customers as many appropriate products as possible.
• Operates a cash register, credit card machine and computer.
• Orders new products when necessary.
• Stocks shelves and display counters.
• Skincare consultations
• Manages product inventory
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Certified Beauty Consultant (from a recognized institution)
• Must be Customer Service certified
• At least three (2) years’ experience (retail would be an asset).
• High School Diploma
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be professional
• Must be a team player
• Must possess excellent time management skills
• Must be able to work on shifts and public holidays
Fontana Pharmacy has an excellent reputation for providing high quality pharmaceutical care. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join the team. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating preferred location no later than August 30, 2017.
We would like to thank you all for your interest in becoming a part our Fontana Family. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.