|Description:||A leading retail chain of supermarkets is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position.
Location: Kingston and St. Catherine.
• The ability to supervise and maintain the meat department in keeping with the standards of the Organization.
|Qualifications:||• A minimum of five (5) CXC/G.C.E O’ Levels including Mathematics and English.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience operating a meat saw.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Supervisory role.
• Secondary Education.
• Valid Food Handlers’ Permit.
• Knowledge of the rules of Health and Sanitation in managing the meat department.
• Knowledge of various cuts of meat.
• Knowledge of the practices and procedures of meat inspection.
|Deadline:||December 29, 2017|
|Name:||Group Human Resource Manager|