Police in the St. Andrew South Police Division is stepping up the pressure against criminal suspects. Saturday afternoon, October 12, police listed nine persons as wanted eight in connection with murders in the division. They are being asked to turn themselves into the Police, immediately.
The issuing of the list in the division which is under a State of Emergency (SOE) follows an operation by police and soldiers in Riverton City Friday when they arrested eight men, in what was called a public order operation.
Those wanted for murder are:
· Amar Fairweather otherwise called ‘Lolliman’. He is of dark complexion slim build and is about 5 feet 9 inches tall. Fairweather is said to frequent Seaview Gardens and Majesty Gardens in Kingston 11 and Bog Walk in St. Catherine.
· Patrick Russell otherwise called ‘Dugu’ 28. He is of dark complexion, medium build and is about 5 feet 8 inches tall. Russell is said to frequent Bog Walk in St. Catherine and Waterhouse in Kingston 11.
· Oniel Cunningham otherwise called ‘Biggs’. He is of dark complexion, stout build, is about 6 feet tall and has a piercing to his left ear. Cunningham is said to frequent Ferry district and Spanish Town, both in St. Catherine.
- Richardo Drummond, otherwise called ‘Papa’. He is of brown complexion, slim build, is about 5 feet 9 inches tall and has several warts on his nose. Drummond is said to frequent the following areas in Kingston: Sunlight Street, Swettenham Road and Bentley Lane.
- Raheem Brown, otherwise called ‘Berger. He has a bleached brown complexion, is slim build, about 5 feet 8 inches tall and has a scar on his right hand. Brown is said to frequent Joseph Road and Spanish Town, both in St. Catherine, and Two Miles in St. Andrew.
- Kevin Passley, otherwise called ‘Keke’ 39, of Eight Miles Bull Bay, St. Andrew who is of dark complexion and is about 5 feet 8 inches tall. Passley is said to frequent St. Thomas.
- Shantoney Cardis, otherwise called ‘Chassy’ and ‘Tywan’. He is of dark complexion and slim build. Cardis is said to frequent Mongoose Town and Waltham Park Road in St. Andrew.
- Jahmarley Kimarley Shaw, otherwise called ‘Marley Rass’, of McKinley Crescent, Kingston 20. He is of dark complexion, slim build and sports a Rastafarian hairstyle. Shaw is said to frequent Olympic Way in Kingston 11.
Wanted for five counts of shooting with intent is Steve Woollery, otherwise called ‘Shaggy’, 38, of Ashoka Road, Kingston 11 who is of a bleached brown complexion, slim build and is about 5 feet 9 inches tall. Woollery is said to frequent Varma Road and Riverton City in Kingston 11.
Lawmen are reminding the public that it is a criminal offence to harbour criminals and are therefore appealing to anyone knowing the whereabouts of these men to contact the Hunts Bay Police at 876-923-7111, Crime Stop at 311, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.